Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. I'm Andi and I am going to be sharing with you all the crafting I do, plus some of the other things that may spark my interest. I am just learning how to make tutorials, so bear with me on that. My favorite thing to do is find something that inspires me and recreate it to show you that it's possible to do it yourself. Sometimes I will be inspired by just a picture and will hunt down a tutorial of something similar so that I have guidelines to follow or sometimes the project is simple enough that it doesn't need much direction. Either way that is my main crafting love.

I follow a lot of blogs and I LOVE Pinterest for inspiration. If you haven't been on there yet, you definitely need to go. Go now! It is amazing! Let me know if you need an invite. I'm definitely an addict and can spend hours on there without even realizing it.  But the good thing is that it truly is an inspiration board for me. I have made a lot of crafts from there and I will share everything I can with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment