Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Girls and Tutus

I don't have any of my own kids, but when a couple of my best friends had a baby girl, I knew I needed to make her something wonderful. One of my very favorite bloggers, Jessica at Happy Together, makes the most amazing things. Absolutely fantastic things! On her site I found the most darling tutu onesie she made. With the addition of the tutu, it made the perfect princess outfit. I was in love! Happy Together has wonderful tutorials, so I knew I would be able to handle this even though it was my first attempt with anything related to kids clothes.

Here is my version:

I lucked out and found a great sale at Babies R Us on the onesie. I got all the tulle and ribbon at Joann's with their delightful mailer coupons. The tutorial is really easy to follow, even for my first tutu attempt. It turned out great and they even sent me a video of the happy baby dancing in her new outfit!

2 comments: