Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

December Recipe Roundup or Goal #6


I have been working on trying at least one new recipe a week as a goal in my 30 Before 30 project. I've done pretty well so far but I figured to keep accountable, I should share some of the recipes
I have tried with the rest of you.

Here is the progress so far:


Week of December 1st: The Hungry Girl Crunchwrap 
If you love the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme as much as I do, this is a must have. It is such a healthier option and is amazingly delicious! I have now made it a regular on the menu.


This was my first time trying and cooking quinoa. It smells very weird when it's cooking but the cereal was really pretty good. I refrigerated the leftovers since it made several servings and it reheated very nicely the next day.

This blog is absolutely wonderful. She makes delicious and healthy desserts. If you have a sweet tooth, you can't beat that. I made these blondies. You might look at the recipe and think that there is no way that it would taste good but believe me, everyone that tried them could not believe that they were actually good for you. They are beyond delicious!


Week of December 19th: Pillsbury Reindeer Cookies
My grandma and I made these to take to put in neighbor baskets and to take to family Christmas. They are so easy and turned out really cute. I couldn't find peanut butter or gingerbread dough (probably because they were sold out), so we just used sugar cookie dough and they still looked great!

I also made A Busy Mom of Two's Holiday Traditions Breakfast Casserole. We decided to do breakfast for dinner on Christmas Eve when we got together with my in-laws. The casserole was the perfect thing to make before heading to church and have ready to pop in the oven when we got back. It was DELICIOUS! There weren't any leftovers to take home. I guess I'll be making that again soon, since it was such a big hit!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying and sharing.

    I think I am going to have to try the Hungry Girl Crunchwrap... but I think we will use ground turkey instead of soy substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that's what we did too! It was so good. I'm not much for soy substitute but I love ground turkey.

    ReplyDelete