Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shabby Apple Ballerina Dress

If you haven't heard of Shabby Apple, you absolutely must check them out. I love dresses and adore everything they make. I was recently lucky enough to win a $50 gift card to their store and was ecstatic! I have been eying their dresses for as long as I can remember, waiting for the day that I could make one of them my own. Well, that day is finally here!

One of the great things about their site is that you can shop by "collections," where the outfits are similar in style. So if you have a certain look you are going for it is much easier to find. You can also shop their sale and practically perfect departments. They also have a wedding department that carries styles for both the bride and bridesmaids.



I chose Ballerina, which has been one of my favorites from the start and I anxiously awaited it's arrival. It shipped very quickly and came beautifully packaged. I couldn't wait to try it on! It fits like a dream and is very comfortable. I wore it all day and had no issues with comfort or movement in it. It also washed well on the delicate cycle, which I was happy about because I am not one for hand-washing anything. I think it's become my favorite dress!

Now I can't wait to get another beautiful dress, skirt or other beautiful item from Shabby Apple. I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment