Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

St. Patricks Day Roundup

As seems to be the case with almost everyone around me, I've been down with a cold most of this week. Boo! So that explains the lack of posts. But in my down time, I've been browsing all sorts of other pages.

I'm totally loving all the St. Patrick's Day inspiration I'm finding. If I can manage to kick this cold, I may manage to get Valentine's Day stuff put away in time to get up some St. Patty's stuff.



I would love to bust out my new Silhouette interfacing and give this lucky pillow from Infarrantly Creative a try. It's just so festive and would be a great replacement for some of the other Valentine's decor!


After getting all the buttons sorted in my craft room, the Shamrock Button Art from Oopsey Daisy would be a fantastic way to put them to use.


I am totally in love with the St. Patrick's Day Banner from Simple as That. It's so beautiful that I may have trouble taking it down after the holiday.


My sister-in-law just mentioned the other day that there are no cute shirts for St. Patrick's Day this year. I think this ruffly tshirt from Thirty Handmade Days proves her wrong and I think I may end up making it for her. It's just too cute!


Gluesticks has totally awesome St. Patty's Day party ideas for kids. This rainbow looks so delicious!


And over at Let's Go Fly a Kite, they are making some really fun leprechauns. Now I know what I've been saving all those toilet paper and paper towel rolls for!

A big thanks to all of these blogs for the amazing inspiration! Be sure to stop by and tell them hi.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Andi, thanks so much for the kind feature - so many great ideas - I have tons of green buttons, that Shamrock is so fun.
    Wishing you a happy St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete