Today I had such a totally great thing happen! I was given a Liebster Blog Award. So completely awesome!
I was given the award from Frazzled Five (mom + dad too). I can't thank Jen enough for thinking of me for this award! She is originally from California, so she gets big hugs from me and she LOVES sweet tea. Can't go wrong there! Jen does really amazing crafts, so be sure to stop by and see her.
A big thanks also to all of you for following me and checking out all the fun stuff I do here.
So, you are probably wondering what the Liebster Blog Award is.
Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'.
The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
If you are selected, you need to:
Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
1. Saint Olive - This is run by a mother daughter duo, Lucia and Lindsay, and they are so creative. They are long time friends of mine and I am so in awe of the great things they create. Plus they are super involved in Donate Life, which you can read about on their page.
2. All Things Fee - Felicia is completely awesome. She thinks up so many wonderful things like her Lifesavers Series. She also has a lot of great craft ideas too! I seriously wonder what I did before I found her.
3. A Southern Lady's Ramblings - Katie stole my heart right from the start. I mean with a blog name like that, you can't go wrong! I really am a Southern girl at heart. And Katie is a very talented artist. She works with about every type of medium out there.
4. A Busy Mom of Two - This is one of my very favorite all around blogs. She posts the greatest recipes. We made our delicious breakfast casserole for Christmas using her family recipe. She also has coupon posts and all sorts of other helpful things.
5. Tres Chic Nails - Tres is my package pal from over at C.R.A.F.T. and she is just the greatest. Besides her great nail art, she also does fantastic crochet work. On her nail blog, she is currently doing a 52 week nail painting challenge! Talk about impressive.
Be sure to stop by and show them all some love. And thanks again to Jen and all my awesome readers!